1. Can I commission you?
Yes. More information about commissioning can be found here.
2. How much do I have to pay for a commission?
Rough examples to help you get an idea of the commission prices can be found here.
3. Can I buy prints of your original artworks?
Yes. You can order the prints here.
If you’re interested in ordering a print larger than what there is offered in Wonder Shop, please contact us about your inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Can I buy your original paintings?
All the original artworks that are on sale can be found with their prices here.
5. Can I purchase your products online?
Yes. All the products available for online purchasing can be found on Wonder Shop.
6. Do you ship worldwide?
No. For now, in addition to Finland, we ship to EU countries, USA and Canada. However, we are working to get more countries added to our shipping list.
7. What material are Jasu Wonder World t-shirts made of and how should I wash them?
The shirts are 100% cotton and can be washed in a normal washing machine. Turn the shirt inside out and wash it in 40 °C.